Thursday, September 18, 2008

The last 2 Days

So, haven't written in a few days....what is it? Two?
Well, the night before, I was watching "House." And last night, I attended a high school soccer game, and then went to bed for a mere 4 hours before waking at 3 for a cram session for Sociology. So. That was my eventful life for a while.

I suppose I could discuss these events....they are happenings.

Soccer game-
I never had the fortunate event of going to one of these while I was actually in high school. So, upon my friend inviting me to go, I obliged. 
It was a difficult, and downright depressing time for me. Not because of the sport; I mean, who doesn't love a good ol' soccer rumble? Ha!
No.....it was because the boy that I set my heart on all senior year plays. I'm not going to report all the happenings of last year, because it's a bit too painful for me to rehash. But.....imagine, sitting on the hard bleachers, gnats flying around, and seeing that person that you longed for playing.....it makes you think back to everything that went on......like I said, depressing. I didn't stay for the whole game. 

What was the other topic I was going to discuss? Oh....cramming-
This was our first exam of the semester in my Intro to Sociology class. And I was freaking out. Literally. There's so much reading involved in this class, you wouldn't believe it. I could not focus for the life of me last night, so I went to bed around 10:30, and set the alarm for 3 so I could wake and study. I seem to work better early in the morning for some odd reason. Anyways, I went into the exam panicking.....I could not get a C or obviously anything below that. I didn't even want to get a B. I don't want to say that it was hard, or easy......it wasn't as difficult as I thought, let's put it that way. 50 multiple choice, a combo of application and reference problems; and 2 essays. I'm nervous to see my grade....but I'm glad it's over. And now, I essentially know what to expect. Time will tell.

So.....I have a quiz in Environmental Geology tomorrow. Should be okay, about volcanoes, and floods. Great, just what I love to talk about. And perhaps I shall attend the football game and support my sister, "the cheerleader." Awesome. Alright.

Until next time.....

No comments: